Fri, 25 Feb|
OPBCentre - Osborne Park Business Centre
HOW TO BUY CRYPTO? (For Beginners and First Timers)
Meet-up group for Crypto lovers, haters, degens, farmers, skeptics and converts alike! Topic: HOW TO BUY CRYPTO? (For Beginners and First Timers) This is a casual, community interest group meeting to talk all things crypto - NO FINANCIAL ADVISE and NO SHILLING of projects.
Time & Location
25 Feb 2022, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
OPBCentre - Osborne Park Business Centre, Shop 2/454 Scarborough Beach Rd, Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
About the event
CRYPTO-holics Anonymous 2022
Meet-up group for Crypto lovers, haters, degens, farmers, skeptics and converts alike!
We aim to build a community which is supportive, informative and empowered to make the right decisions for themselves and those they care about. There is NO, one size fits all solution. Anyone telling you otherwise is simply selling you THEIR product. What works for 99.99% of others might not be the solution for you to get what you want - it does not make you weird, it simply makes you, YOU.
So if you think that crypto is going to help you get from where you are to where you want to be, and you still have questions like "How do I buy it?" amongst many others - then you are welcome to join us.
So, listening to feeback and making some micro-pivots, we have decided to change the topic for our Feb 2022 meetup into:
HOW TO BUY CRYPTO? (For Beginners and First Timers).
We will be going through a short guide on:
1) What platforms you can use to buy crypto (things like wallets and exchanges to get started)
2) How to choose which platform is right for you (important that you decide, empowered with knowledge)
3) How to sign up and set up on these platforms (we use all of them so we can show you in steps on what to do)
4) How to protect yourself in crypto and when using these platforms (basic personal security awareness)
- How to find crypto-related information that is useful and informative - (PS: Tt is not all about price.)
- End the session with an open AMA (Ask Me Anything) where you can ask us anything
If you have questions or topics you would like to debate/explore into, we are a community happy to engage - simple send them through and participate and let's see where that takes us.
Disclaimer: This is a casual, community interest group meeting to talk all things crypto - NO FINANCIAL ADVISE and NO SHILLING of projects.
Jon's invite to join in a couple of hours of meaningful discussion$0.00